Winners of the competition for the best research work published in 2019, whose leading author is a PhD student
Reported works: 67
1. Mgr Maciej Behnke, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan (humanities and social sciences)
2. Dr Magdalena Migalska, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan (biological and agricultural sciences)
3. Dr Grzegorz Markiewicz, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan (mathematics, physics, chemistry and earth sciences)
4. Mgr inż. Piotr Kuwałek, Poznan University of Technology (engineering sciences)
5. Lek med. Martyna Borowczyk, Poznań University of Medical Sciences (medical sciences)
1. Mgr Marta Archacka, Poznan University of Life Sciences (biological and agricultural sciences)
2. Mgr inż. Marta Woźniak-Karczewska, Poznan University of Technology (mathematics, physics, chemistry and earth sciences)
3. Mgr inż. Damian Łukawski, Poznan University of Technology (engineering sciences)
4. Mgr anal. med. Martyna Pakuła, Poznań University of Medical Sciences (medical sciences)
Professor Michał Witt - chairman of the Committee of Human Genetics and Molecular Pathology of the Polish Academy of Sciences
Professor Teofil Jesionowski Rector of the Poznan University of Technology
The exhibition 'When the gaze touches the world Pictura & Nomenclatura'
In the hall of the building of the Institute of Human Genetics, Polish Academy of Sciences a new exhibition from the series Scientia et Arte is presented. The exhibition is entitled When the gaze touches the world. Pictura & Nomenclatura and is dedicated to Jan Amos Comenius’s most outstanding work Orbis Sensualium Pictus, which is was the first illustrated encyclopedia for children, consisting of 150 chapters.
The book has been translated into several languages. More than 200 editions of Orbis sensualium pictus have been published over 200 years.
Jan Amos Comenius (1592-1670) was a Czech educator, theologian and philosopher. In the years 1628-1656 he lived and conducted his scientific activity in Leszno, Poland.
The exhibition is organized in cooperation with the Regional Museum in Leszno.